Monday 25 April 2016

Describing me 160423

Over sensitive
Intelligent
Creative
Non-conforming
Hard to manage
Easily bored
Impatient / impulsive
Awkward socially
Not afraid of commitment
Poor at forming attachments



If anyone reads this, and I am unable to speak for myself, please understand that I'm perfectly happy to make way on this planet for someone else to enjoy their life more than I'm enjoying mine.
Peaceful, in my sleep is the preferred option, but if necessary, fast and as pain free as possibles will do.  It can't be any slower or more discouraging than the last few years.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for posting your thoughts and offering them for people like me to wander upon. I share your struggles and wanted to let you know you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    it's important to understand that we can't change the world individually, and that (fortunately) we all have a use by date.
    The best we can possibly do is set up the next generation to not make the same mistakes!

    ReplyDelete